Features of Bitcoin
- Pioneer of the crypto industry and has set a standard that other cryptocurrencies must follow to stand a place in this market.
- Collaboration and its competency with companies like Segwit, Schnorr signatures, MAST, MimbleWimble, Bulletproofs, Confidential transactions make it almost impossible to compete.
- All the crypto trading platforms support Bitcoin, and you can also store your asset in many available web wallets.
- Security is ensured, and people can entirely rely on the sophisticated architecture that is used to protect digital assets.
- The best part of bitcoin is the liquidity of its market demand. If you ever want to sell your coin, you will not find any problem to find potential buyers.
If any other crypto can be considered as bitcoin alternative, then there is none other than Ethereum. It started its journey in 2015 and has become widely popular in a very short time. You can even purchase digital assets or make a transaction using Ether – cryptographic token offered by ETH platform.
Features of Ethereum
- The decentralized network helps to build smart contacts, and distributed applications can be developed without any downtime or fraud.
- It has the largest pool of developers around the world, and companies like Microsoft, Intel, Chase, and J.P. Morgan are planning for expanding the business that uses Ethereum.
- Currently working on developing the platform so that you can also buy other cryptocurrencies using Ether.
- The price is at the rock bottom now. So you can buy Ethereum now to add to your portfolio and make it more impressive.
- Several security bugs and security have been recorded. ETH bounced back smoothly by splitting into Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC).